Wednesday, April 6, 2011

From Mexico to Tucson

Hot air is being blown on my feet right now. Without the heat I seriously think my feet would turn into little ice cubes.

In May, I will be hot. But this time it won't be from a heater. It will be from walking in the hot, dry desert. During the course of seven days I will walk cross 75 miles of desert to remember those who have suffered and died crossing from Mexico to live in the US.

Join me and the Coalicion de Derechos Humans if you can. If you can't, pray for those struggling, walking and dying in our desert right now.


3 comments:

  1. How will you get there? Fly into Tucson and catch a ride to Mexico? It looks like a difficult town, logistically, to get to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will fly into Tucson then attend an orientation at a church. They arrange for our ride to Mexico and then after the walk they take us to the airport. Easy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you last night. We on to human trafficking. Lots of new faces in the group; but we missed yours! Marlene, or I, can email you our "homework" if you'd like.....

    ReplyDelete